Ensure your data is always secure & always accessible
Housing your business’s IT and data in The Gatehouse data centre provides world class protection, whatever life throws at your business. With flexible colocation for businesses large and small, your business-critical data can be protected with the highest security, backup power, climatic control and diverse connectivity.
What is 'Colocation'?
‘Colocation’ is using space in a third-party data centre to house your IT equipment, networking and data storage. Your equipment will be ‘colocated’ alongside that of other businesses.
By choosing MIGSOLV colocation, you can:
- Improve your Business Continuity by ensuring your data is off-site and protected
- Free up space and eliminate the need for in-house IT infrastructure and cooling
- Increase the reliability of your IT equipment in a climatically controlled environment
- Provide a Disaster Recovery solution should your IT or premises be compromised
Whether you’re a multi-national business needing to protect critical data – or a small business looking to free up space and improve your business’s resilience – every byte receives the same world-class protection with MIGSOLV.
IT equipment takes up valuable space, requires special infrastructure and needs protecting against threats like vandalism, theft, flooding, fire, power cuts and unrestricted access. Organisations are under increasing pressure to ensure their IT is housed in a purpose-built data centre.
By choosing MIGSOLV as your colocation partner, you’ll benefit from:
- A truly world-class data centre in a low-risk location
- The highest levels of physical security and threat protection
- Uninterrupted power and connectivity
- Industry leading customer service and care
- Lower-costs and longer life for your equipment
- Peace-of-mind your data is always online and accessible
At MIGSOLV we understand your organisation is unique. That’s why we don’t just provide ‘rack space’ in our world-class data centre – we create a flexible solution that’s right for you.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best data centre customer service in the UK, including:
- 24/7 service desk with skilled engineers
- Customer portal for ticketing, access requests and remote monitoring
- ‘Smart hands’ support for fault diagnosis, hardware replacement and upgrades
- Fully managed installation services
- Biometric data centre access for customers
- Client areas with Wi-Fi, TV and refreshments
- Dedicated hardware testing, secure storage and ‘de-boxing’ area
Within our data hall, your IT equipment is housed within a temperature and humidity controlled environment, featuring:
- Standard 600mm x 1200mm x 42u cabinets, with other sizes available
- Rack power strips offering IEC C13, C19 and MK 3-Pin sockets
- 10 GB cabling as part of an intelligent infrastructure management system
- Metered A and B power supply
- Monitored front & rear for temperature and humidity
- Blanking plates installed as standard