Professional protection for professional services
Whether you’re a law firm, accountant, recruiter or any other professional service provider, your IT systems and data are vital for doing business.
Under mounting regulatory demand to improve data security, business continuity and disaster recovery – we’ll ensure your IT and data protection is one less thing to worry about.
Customer & regulatory pressure to secure your data
The UK Government, the Law Society, ICAEW and the Recruitment & Employment Confederation are just some of the bodies demanding professional service companies better protect their data.
At MIGSOLV we deliver colocation services from the world-class Gatehouse data centre in Norwich, Norfolk. By housing your primary or backup IT in our purpose-built £12 million facility you’ll:
- Increase your business’s resilience by ensuring your data is off-site and protected
- Free up valuable office space and eliminate the need for IT cooling and infrastructure
- Increase the life and reliability of your equipment in a climatically controlled environment
- Provide Disaster Recovery should your IT or premises be compromised
- Demonstrate to your customers and regulators that you take data security seriously
MIGSOLV for professional services
With customers ranging from international recruiters to local law firms, we provide the UK’s most flexible and cost-effective data centre services. As a lawyer, accountant, recruiter or other professional, you’ll benefit from:
- 24/7 protection of your data, whatever happens
- 24/7 physical and virtual access to your IT equipment
- 24/7 expert customer support and a dedicated client portal