Oil, Gas & Renewable Energy
Secure your data on the ‘Energy Coast’
At MIGSOLV we help energy, engineering, logistics and service companies protect their vital data, ensure their business continuity and provide strong assurances to their stakeholders.
Situated just 20 miles from the North Sea coast, The Gatehouse data centre in Norwich provides world-class protection for oil, gas and renewable energy business’s crucial data.
Data security for oil, gas & renewables
Whether housing your primary IT or a disaster recovery backup, The Gatehouse data centre ensures oil, gas and renewable energy company’s critical data is protected from threats including theft, terrorism, extreme weather and flooding.
Just a short drive from the East’s ‘Energy Coast’, The Gatehouse is the nearest purpose-built data centre to the Norfolk and Suffolk coast, including Gt Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Felixstowe and Bacton.
Energy security is of great political and economic importance. At MIGSOLV we deliver the data security that oil, gas & renewable energy customers, investors and regulators demand.
As a world-class data centre, The Gatehouse protects your data with:
- 24/7 security guards
- Extensive CCTV
- Proximity card access
- Biometric iris scanning
- Microwave intruder detection
- Backup power including 3 generators
- Industrial cooling and humidity control
- Over 250 connectivity providers
Quality assurances are important in the oil, gas and renewable energy sector. At MIGSOLV our security is accredited by some of the highest standards:
- ISO 27001:2013. This international standard provides assurance our Information Security Management System provides the maximum continual protection for your IT and data.
- NaCTSO. We regularly invite The National Counter Terrorism Security Office to review security at The Gatehouse data centre. Their latest reports said ‘It is evident that MIGSOLV is a business that considers security as one of its main priorities and the author would like to congratulate MIGSOLV for having comprehensive plans and procedures in place.’
- The EU Code of Conduct for Data Centres
- The UK Government Cyber Essentials Scheme