MIGSOLV (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide its customers with a high-quality data centre environment in line with industry best practice to its clients throughout the UK and Europe.
The Management team commits to implement and maintain a quality policy that:
- Is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organisation and that supports its strategic direction.
- Provides a framework for setting quality objectives
- Will satisfy requirements applicable to the QMS
- Will ensure that there is a commitment to continual improvement.
- Ensure a good working environment with well trained and supported staff
- Commits to provide a world class data centre operation and first-class customer service
The policy is:
- Available to all relevant interested parties as appropriate and is maintained to keep it up to date
- Communicated, understood and applied throughout the organisation
- Enhance customer satisfaction through robust processes and procedures
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources.
The Management Team is committed to ensuring that its customers’ needs and expectations are met and that they are fulfilled with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing sustainability.
Date: 29th September 2017
MIGSOLV is committed to achieving and maintaining a sound Environmental Management System (EMS) and recognises that a good EMS must be an integral and fundamental part of its business strategy. As such, MIGSOLV has adopted the ISO 14001 International Standard.
The Senior Management Team will ensure the availability of financial and human resources (within financial constraints).
This policy statement sets out our environmental commitment; it updates and replaces all previous statements. The company will comply with, or exceed the minimum requirements of ISO 14001, applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organisation subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
MIGSOLV’s Environment Policy is communicated to all members of staff and contractors and is available as a public document.
The Environmental Policy forms an integral part of the company’s Environment Management System (EMS) and applies to its data centre operation in Norwich.
In the course of our operations and within resource constraints, we will improve our environmental performance by setting objectives and targets in the following areas:
- conserving energy, water, wood, paper and other resources, particularly those which are scarce or non-renewable, while still providing a safe and comfortable working environment;
- when possible, monitoring relevant discharges and emissions to air, land and water to assess what action is necessary to reduce pollution or the risk of pollution;
- meeting all relevant, current and foreseen statutory regulations, compliance regulations, official codes of practice and other requirements;
- developing and maintaining, emergency procedures for effectively dealing with significant hazards where they exist and limiting the risk to health and the environment;
- Our Environmental Policy is subject to continual improvement based on current best practice and lessons learnt. The policy will be reviewed at least annually and mechanisms put in place to discuss and implement new ideas for improvement.
Prevention of Pollution
- This policy supports the United Kingdom’s strategy for sustainable development. It aims to reduce any harmful impacts of our operations on the environment and to prevent pollution.
Legal Requirements and Codes of Conduct
- MIGSOLV is committed to comply with applicable legal requirements and to other requirements to which we subscribe.
Setting and Reviewing Objectives
The data centre will be audited based on the Environmental Policy objectives and methods put in place to measure results.
A review of objectives and results will be carried out on an annual basis and mechanisms put in place to discuss and implement new ideas for improvement.
Date: 9th April 2018
1. Document Scope
This policy outlines MIGSOLV’s (the organisation) statement to Security at The Gatehouse. The purpose of the policy statement is to ensure business continuity and minimise business damage by preventing the occurrence of or reducing the impact of security incidents. This statement is to be reviewed for applicability on a yearly basis by Senior Management.
1.1. Definitions of Terms
Confidentiality: Protecting information from unauthorised disclosure.
Integrity: Safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of the information
Availability: Ensuring that information and vital services are available when required
Information assets include hard copy documents, data, software, storage media, hardware and communications networks. The organisation shall ensure that:
- Information (however stored) will be protected against unauthorised access.
- Confidentiality of information will be protected.
- Integrity of information will be maintained.
- Availability of information will be assured.
- Regulatory, Contractual and Legislative requirements will be met.
- PCI DSS compliance is maintained where applicable whilst ensuring that all activities taking place on the PCI ZONE infrastructure are undertaken in accordance with the latest version of PCI DSS.
- Business continuity plans will be produced, maintained and tested.
- Risk Assessment and treatment shall be carried out for all important assets and where there is a planned change to important assets and or associated processes.
- Risk Assessment shall utilise a defined methodology and align with corporate business risk strategy.
- Information security training will be given to all staff.
- All suspected breaches of information security will be reported to and investigated by line management and/or the Information Security Management Representative.
- Policies, Procedures and controls as an Information Security Management System have been developed to support the policy.
- The Information Security Forum has responsibility for reviewing and maintaining the policy and associated procedures and for providing advice and guidance on their implementation and continual improvement.
- All managers are responsible for implementing the policy within their areas of responsibility.
- It is the responsibility of every employee whether permanent, temporary or contract to adhere to the policy.
This policy statement is supported by additional policies regarding acceptable information security practice within the organisation. Non-compliance with this policy will be dealt with in accordance with organisation disciplinary procedures.
Date: 26th June 2017
Health & Safety Policy
In accordance with its duty under Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act, 1974, and in fulfilling its obligations to both employees and the public who may be affected by its activities, David Manning, Managing Director of MIGSOLV has produced the following statement of policy in respect of health and safety.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work related accidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures;
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment;
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work;
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility;
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform;
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate;
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communications of relevant information;
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives.
All employees on their part are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a work environment that is free of accidents and ill health.
The main objectives of our Policy are to achieve a zero-accident count by preventing accidents, comply with current legislation, maintain a sound reputation for Health and Safety and fulfil the needs of our training plan.
Our health and safety policy will be reviewed annually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances.
This statement is to be read in conjunction with the responsibilities, arrangements, procedures and guidance that together form MIGSOLV’s health and safety manual.
Date: 16th August 2017