By choosing MIGSOLV as your data-centre partner, you’ll benefit from:
- A world-class data centre in a low-risk location
- The highest levels of physical security and protection
- Uninterrupted power and connectivity
- Industry leading customer service and care
- Lower-costs and longer life for your IT equipment
- Peace-of-mind your data is always online and accessible
We provide space, power, cooling and physical security within our data-centre for your IT. From a single server to big-data storage, you can:
- Increase your business’s resilience by protecting against theft, terrorism, natural disaster and disruptions
- Free up space and eliminate the need for IT cooling and infrastructure
- Increase the reliability of your server in a climatically controlled environment
- Provide Disaster Recovery should your IT or premises be compromised
Why The Gatehouse?
The Gatehouse is a £12 million data centre located in Norwich, Norfolk, featuring:
- 24/7 security guards
- Extensive CCTV
- Proximity card access
- Biometric iris scanning
- Microwave intruder detection
- Back-up power including 3 generators
- Industrial cooling and humidity & temperature control
- Over 250 connectivity providers and redundant connections
What our clients say
We’ve been a MIGSOLV partner for some years now and have always been impressed with your professionalism and security.
The facility is first rate and we’re happy to have our network and business connected and associated with yours.
The selection of MIGSOLV came down to flexibility, quality and cost. And the data centre’s connections to major network providers proved a massive benefit as we have facilities in Australia and UK. We operate out of four data centres and The Gatehouse is far ahead of the others.
It is without hesitation that I can say all our hosted, DR/BCP projects, which have a need for colocation, will be placed with MIGSOLV – as it is one facet of project delivery that we can be assured will not cause project or budgetary overrun.