By choosing MIGSOLV as your data-centre partner, you’ll benefit from:
- A world-class data centre in a low-risk location
- The highest levels of physical security and protection
- Uninterrupted power and connectivity
- Industry leading customer service and care
- Lower-costs and longer life for your IT equipment
- Peace-of-mind your data is always online and accessible
We provide space, power, cooling and physical security within our data-centre for your IT. From a single server to big-data storage, you can:
- Increase your business’s resilience by protecting against theft, terrorism, natural disaster and disruptions
- Free up space and eliminate the need for IT cooling and infrastructure
- Increase the reliability of your server in a climatically controlled environment
- Provide Disaster Recovery should your IT or premises be compromised
Why The Gatehouse?
The Gatehouse is a £12 million data centre located in Norwich, Norfolk, featuring:
- 24/7 security guards
- Extensive CCTV
- Proximity card access
- Biometric iris scanning
- Microwave intruder detection
- Back-up power including 3 generators
- Industrial cooling and humidity & temperature control
- Over 250 connectivity providers and redundant connections
- January 15, 2018 Read More
- November 29, 2017 Read More
- November 22, 2017 Read More
What our clients say
MIGSOLV has supported our business at lower cost and with better support than our old provider. Flexible pricing, bandwidth and strong environmental credentials mean we get lower bills each month. Support and services have been excellent. A highly recommended partner.
MIGSOLV’s data centre has not only provided us with excellent facilities … but working in partnership has allowed us to win large new business opportunities. The data centre is a high quality build and MIGSOLV’s ethic of providing excellence in service is very welcome.
The selection of MIGSOLV came down to flexibility, quality and cost. And the data centre’s connections to major network providers proved a massive benefit as we have facilities in Australia and UK. We operate out of four data centres and The Gatehouse is far ahead of the others.