Home > Why Choose Us
MigSolv has an enviable reputation for outstanding service, award-winning data centre design, and trusted, vendor independent advice.
MigSolv has more than 10 years of experience working in computer rooms and creating award-winning data centres of excellence.
Every member of staff at MigSolv has worked in data centres and computer rooms and brings the unique knowledge and skills associated with this experience. Many of our staff are ITIL accredited. Our management team are independently recognised as industry experts, and helped to write the EU Code of Conduct for Data Centre Energy Efficiency. MigSolv’s senior management team are regular speakers at business and industry events, and contributors to BBC Radio 4, The Financial Times, the Guardian and other mainstream media in their role as subject matter experts on the industry.
Recognising that computer rooms and data centres are significant users of power, and therefore responsible for CO2 emissions, MigSolv developed a tool for measuring and improving the environmental impact of data centres and computer rooms. Called an Environmental Report and Assessment, (ERA), the tool is used to assess every aspect of a data centre from construction, through to air flows, through process and procedure to power and cooling. The ERA was the first industry standard tool to provide a 360 degree view of the environmental impact of computer rooms and data centres. In recognition of the value of the ERA, MigSolv won the Information Age Award for Data Centre Innovation. The awards are voted for online by peers, customers, and readers of Information Age and are highly valued within the industry.
The colocation facilities in our state-of-the-art data centres provide customers with unparalleled security, reliability and environmental credentials. Unlike other providers, our data centres are built-out and ready to go with zero wait time.
Our highly experienced data centre professional staff provide 24 hour support at short notice to address site problems.
We have successfully planned and migrated more than 10,000 devices over the past 10 years.
Accreditations & Credentials
We hold some of the highest accreditations and certifications across our consultancy and data centre operations.
- Founder member and both Endorser and Participant of the European Union Code of Conduct for Data Centres.
- Member of the Green Grid, a global consortium of IT companies seeking to improve energy efficiency in data centres.
- Board member, European Data Centre Association.
- MigSolv is the only UK accredited RIBA CPD Network Provider for data centre design.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding requirements laid down in law from planning consent to CDM regulations.
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management.
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management.
- ISO 27001 for Security Management.
- PCI DSS for Credit Card Payment compliance.
Awards & Accolades
MigSolv has received numerous industry awards and accolades for its consultancy, innovation and service.
- WINNER – European Code of Conduct Awards 2012
- WINNER – European Joint Research Committee – The Green Light Award 2012
(* First data centre and first UK company to win this award)
- WINNER – Information Age Awards – Data Centre Innovation of The Year
- WINNER – Data Centre Europe Awards – ‘Best Technical Project Management Company’
- JUDGE – 6 years on the judging panel – Data Centre Europe Awards